Hi, I’m Kate. I live near Brighton in Sussex with my husband Dan, and our three very energetic boys, who are all under under the age of seven. Never a dull moment with us, I can tell you! I started this blog as a way to record the ups and downs of our roller coaster life together, and to share my attempts to keep us all entertained. Some successful, some not so successful!
My boys don’t play in the same way as I did and I’ve had to educate myself about what they think is fun. Burping, superheroes, tractors -you get the picture.
As other parents of small children will know our life is a bit chaotic, a bit disorganised and a bit messy – but definitely a huge amount of fun. I’m really enjoying sharing our adventures with you, my readers, and it’s makes my day to read your comments. It’s great to be part of such a supportive online community.
I love learning new things, taking on new challenges, exploring new places and I particularly enjoy writing about all the amazing things there are for families to do in and around Sussex and the UK.
Social media management
I offer either full social media management packages or one-to-one consultancy if you need help with your social media strategy. So if you are a parenting or children’s brand looking for help marketing yourself on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram please email me at katepeers [at] hotmail.com or fill in my contact form.
I’m very happy to review new products and love finding out about fun or quirky new products, clothes and activities the boys, Dan and I might enjoy. I only review things that I have a genuine interest in and that will appeal to my readers. Please get in touch to find out more.
Five fun facts about me:
- I was under 13 national champion at the 100 metres and once held the UK record for speed.
- I used to be an interiors stylist and created room sets for magazines including Next Home and More.
- I have vertigo and am terrified of heights but that didn’t stop me jumping out of a plane and skydiving in New Zealand in 2009.
- I hate the smells of tinned tuna and boiled eggs – waft either of those in my direction is a surefire way to make me sick.
- My absolute favourite thing to do is swimming in the sea on a warm sunny day – bring on summer!
Thank you for being here – I look forward to getting to know you!