I miss lots of things from life before kids but Sunday is the day that I think about a lot, especially when I just want to read the paper. We all need a little down time at least once a week.
Here are my top ten things I miss.
1. Sleeping in until past midday
2. Waking up on my own accord without a foot in my face
3. Breakfast in bed
4. Movies in bed
5. Roast dinner with a glass/ bottleof red in a nice pub followed by dancing in London
6. Reading the papers from cover to cover in front of a roaring fire
7. Going for a short walk ( I don’t do long ones), then a long lazy lunch
8. Chilling out
9. Coping with a hangover from the night before
10. Having no plans all day and just relaxing
Oh well, better put the kids to bed……….. Until next time.